The One and Only- Kate

The One and Only- Kate

Sunday, May 1, 2011



This Starwars cake was a few years ago for Braden's birthday and the first time I had used fondant extensively.  I was so proud of my little cake and was quite aware it didn't resemble any certain Starwars character but Braden loved it nonetheless!  The Bud Light cake was a birthday cake and I am a little embarrassed by it honestly!  It had a lot of imperfections and was made after a pretty rough week- the funny thing about cakes and crafting is your mood really does effect the product.  Usually, I can get lost in a project and with this one, I felt like I didn't give it 100%.  I was happy, however, with the way the wave turned out- I used a candymelt base for that and the Bud Light letters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment